Future Job

Nov - 01 2013 | By

I haven’t put a lot of thought into what I want to be when I grow up, but if I had to pick something, I would mostly want to be an electrical engineer.

Mostly because my parents are, but I also like to mess and modify computers. My dad has been lately teaching me how to work with small code, nothing bug, that would just kill my brain cells. It’s more complicated then it seems, at least for me anyways.

That’s the practical thing I would want to do with my life, but what I really think that would be fun is to probably become a Major League Baseball player. I have been playing baseball since I was 5, and in my opinion I have always been the best in my team.

I was 3rd for a good portion of my baseball career, but then I had a new idea, and I wanted to be a shortstop. I do pitch from time to time, and I’m ok, but I wouldn’t want to do that as a job.

I haven’t put a lot of thought into what I want to be but those are my best ideas.

Tags:

1 Comment

1. michaels566 says:

I haven’t put a lot of thought into what I wanted to be either. I really like making movies, so I might like a job that has to do with that.

Write you response